Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cellcept has gone GENERIC!!! WOO-HOO!!!! So many of our group members take this "wonder" drug -- and, even WITH insurance, the REAL drug co-pay could be pretty expensive. So, quite a few people are celebrating -- and thankful that now they will be able to buy other things -- like FOOD, gas, and maybe pay their utilities. Yeppers, times are hard -- and even harder when you are struggling with an autoimmune -- especially one like Myasthenia Gravis. So many of us are now on disability.

Now for a more "personal" note. My allergies are driving me CRAZY!! We have had so much rain (and I am NOT going to complain -- considering the drought conditions in other areas of the country) -- that EVERYTHING is in FULL bloom and GREEN, GREEN, GREEN. It is pretty much "eye candy". But, my nose, eyes and throat beg to differ. I'm taking my daily generic Claritin AND a Clor-tab. Even then, I'm pretty miserable. Mold counts are HIGH -- and pollen covers the cars. I know that this will pass, soon. The BAD PART is that my allergies KICK my MG into "overdrive" -- arrrggghhh. NOT permanent "overdrive" -- like an exacerbation -- just a temporary worsening of symptoms. I am a glutton for punishment -- the sunshine is so beautimous -- I just CAN'T stay inside -- so, carrying my box of Kleenex, I'm out in the yard, puttering around in the garden, soaking up the sun, etc.

Wasting daylight............more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment