Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's a new day -- and trust me, that really MEANS something when you have Myasthenia Gravis. Every morning, IF I have gotten ENOUGH (usually 10 to 12 hours) "good" sleep, I wake up feeling stronger -- sometimes, almost "normal". After my first Mestinon has a chance to kick in, I am even better. The early part of the day is when I HAVE to "live my life". I'm like one of those flowers -- as the day goes by, I begin to "wilt". By nightfall, I look and act like I should be in a full-care nursing home. My immediate family has gotten used to this -- but, friends who happen to see me later in the day -- oh my, they are in for a shock.

Gotta go, now -- while my energy is at its peak -- the beautiful sunshine is "calling my name" -- I NEED my vitamin D!!

No comments:

Post a Comment